Patients & Visitors:
Procedure for Obtaining a Newton Medical Center Birth Certificate
The process for getting your birth certificate is as follows:
- Call the Town Clerk/Registrar’s office @ 973-383-3521 ext. 221
- The office is located in the Municipal Building in Newton.
- There is a $10 fee for a certified copy.
- You can also find the form on their website www.newtontownhall.com
- Birth Certificates are available approximately as far back as 1920’s.
If looking for another hospital’s birth certificate you need to call the Municipal Building/Town Clerk where the hospital is located.