Patients & Visitors:
Case Management is comprised of a team of experienced registered professional nurses who work in conjunction with physicians, nurses, social workers, Home Health Agencies, chaplains, dietitians, insurance companies, and therapists as well as other health care professionals to coordinate the care and services you may need while in the hospital and after discharge.
Your case manager will:
- Provide continuous case review and will be in contact with you throughout your hospital stay in order to provide you and your family with the necessary information you will need to participate in your health care decisions.
- Coordinate patient and family education.
- Assess the readiness and ability of you and your family to meet post discharge needs.
- Work with you, your family and your insurance provider to facilitate a smooth transition of care after discharge.
- Ensure that you are aware of what is covered by your insurance providers.
- Arrange for post-discharge special care, supplies, equipment and transportation.
Case Management is available to assist you or answer any questions you may have regarding our department from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Please contact us at (973) 579-8360.