Programs & Services:
Wound Healing Center
The Newton Medical Center Wound Healing Center is committed to providing expert wound healing options. Our team of experts consists of a multi-disciplinary group of physicians, experienced wound care clinicians and technicians dedicated to seeking healing options for your wounds.
Our Wound Healing Center Features:
- A team approach and partnership with your primary care physician;
- Infectious Disease physician evaluations;
- An on-staff Wound Care nurse;
- Access to leading-edge Diagnostic Services;
- Minor debridements performed on-site;
- Referrals made, if necessary, to vascular or general surgeon;
- Wound Care supplies ordered for patients; and
- Coordination of care with home care agencies for wound dressing changes.
We use the latest treatments available to accelerate healing.
Open Tuesday & Thursday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Newton Medical Center.
Appointments can be made through the Newton Medical Center Call Center at 973.579.8700.