Sleep Diagnostic & Treatment Center:
Self Assessment Test
Answer yes or no to the following questions from Newton Medical Center’s Sleep Diagnostic & Treatment Center:
- Do you or have you been told you snore loudly?
- Do you wake in the morning with a headache, sore throat or aching legs?
- Do you ever wake from sleep feeling as though you are choking or suffocating?
- Do you have hard-to-control high blood pressure?
- Are you overweight?
- Do you or have you been told you frequently pause in your breathing while asleep?
- Are you sleepy during the day?
- Do you toss and turn during sleep?
- Do you have a family history of sleep apnea?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of these questions, you should discuss your symptoms with your physician.
The Sleep Diagnostic & Treatment Center is located at 222 High Street, Newton, NJ 07860. For more information or to schedule a consultation or a sleep test, please call 973-579-8330.